Saturday, April 24, 2010

Accountability

OK, so I'm being accountable for what I will do. Today I will do:

- Flylady day 5 - write down negative internal messages
Really struggling to get through the marketing reading. The first chapter is sales (which I've been doing for 15 years, and is BORING). Finally finished it, walked around the building twice, carried a bag of mouse bedding to the car, and am ready to tackle the next chapter - Pricing Concepts. Keep trying to frame what I'm reading in terms of the new company I'm building. That will hopefully keep me on track.


- Lead the Close Knit guild meeting to define the group. Remember to tell guildies about buying Vent server.
Completed the agenda and posted it.
Meeting went fabulous. There is so much to discuss, but folks really did work together well and we got a lot accomplished. Now my big concern is making sure Moonie doesn't get burned out.

- Complete my homework for Marketing that's due at midnight
First chapter down, second chapter to go! OK, read 80% of the second chapter and did the homework, but the last 20% of the second chapter was met with brain melt. I realized that I simply wasn't going to gain anything by looking at the words, so I just did the assignment. I really want to read that stuff, cause it does impact development of my business. Just can't do it right now.

- Clean horizontal surfaces in the Kitchen
Stove done. Floor swept. Need to finish countertops and floor.

1 comment:

  1. Go you! I'm so proud of you for getting all this done :) I'm behind you 100%.

    ReplyDelete